We meet at 11:00 AM every Sunday morning for our worship service at Cafe Istanbul on the 1st floor of the New Orleans Healing Center, which is located at 2372 St. Claude Ave New Orleans, LA 70117. When we meet we have a time of worship, truth and community! Everyone is welcome to come and join us for service!
What to expect.
We are a church with no dress code, no prerequisites for entrance, and no stringent policies. We invite all to come just as they are to encounter God through Worship, Truth and Community!
How do I get there?
- The first step is to arrive at The New Orleans Healing Center (NOHC), 2372 St. Claude Ave New Orleans, LA 70117.
- Once you arrive park in either one of their parking lots, which have plenty of spaces available.
- As you enter the NOHC, Cafe Istanbul is located on the first floor across from the Co-Op grocery store.
What does the service consist of?
At Refuge we define our service into three distinct portions, Worship, Truth, and Community.
- Worship: During worship we sing praising God for who He is and what He has done.
- Truth: During the truth portion of the service is when the Word of God is presented. Usually, you can prepare to hear a message from our lead pastor Justin Haynes.
- Community: During the community portion of the service we transition from the sermon into a time of fellowship. This is a time where you can find members talking to one another, praying for each other, and just having a good time.
Any other questions?
- Can I bring my kids? Yes, we encourage you to bring your kids! At this time, we don't have a separate children's meeting space, but we would be delighted to have your children in the worship gathering.
- Who are the leaders of your church? You can learn more about our staff here.
- Who can I talk to if I have questions? Our leadership team is glad to answer any questions you have. You can fill out the contact form here.